The Garrett Super Scanner is the most recognized hand-held metal detector in the world. Originally designed for use at the1984 Olympic Games, and continually updated to meet evolving metal detection needs. Made in the USA.
All Metal Detection
Detects ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel weapons, contraband, and other metallic objects. Rugged, high-impact ABS case with reinforced coil compartment. Exceeds Mil-Std-810G (drop test) method 516.6, procedure II. Weather proof, with rubber handle.
- medium sized pistol from 9" distance;
- large knife from 6" distance;
- box cutters from 5" distance;
- handcuff key from 4" distance;
- razor blades from 3" distance;
- a 22-caliber long rifle cartridge from 2" distance;
- foil-wrapped drugs and tiny jewelry from 1" distance
- Ultimate sensitivity: Exceeds NIJ 0602.02 Standard
Recharge kit sold separately.